Hyundai Sonata price in Pakistan 2021
Hyundai has updated the eighth generation Sonata, which will go on sale in August of the previous year. The 2020 Sonata model is equipped with 19-inch alloy wheels, adjustable passenger seats, and safety exit signals. With the launch of the Sonata in 2021, Hyundai will do its best to attract the attention of users towards its vehicles. It also made some insignificant changes, including a meaningful improvement in the proportions of the grille and redesigned headlights. There is also a large internal cabin, which ranks third among all cars. The 2021 Sonata is known for its excellent, luxurious cabin and excellent fuel efficiency. On the other hand, during the Pakistan Motor Show in 2020, Hyundai Nishat revealed that the eighth generation of Sonata will be launched in Pakistan in March 2021. Hyundai Sonata 2021 Price PKR 12,000,000
Trims & Versions
The 2021 Hyundai Sonata has five trim levels, as shown below:
- The SEL Plus trim Infotainment System has been upgraded to a 10.25-inch touch screen, 12.3-inch display, wireless charging, and leather interior.
- Decorations provided N-Line trim with better suspension, faster speed, better braking, better handling, 19-inch alloy wheels, and many more advanced safety features.
- Limited trim front seats, navigation, a Bose 12-speaker audio system, a leather instrument panel, and a limited-edition trim with hood.
- The SEL trim includes electric driver seat adjustment, heated front seats, two-zone climate control, keyless entry, power box, heated exterior mirror, and blind-spot detection.
- The SE trim includes a black interior, state-of-the-art driver assistance software, a USB port, an 8-inch touch screen, and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Engine and Power
2021 Hyundai Sonata SEL Plus and N-line are powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder petrol engine that can produce 191 horsepower at 6100 RPM and 181 lb-ft of torque at 4000 RPM. The interior of the SEL Plus & Limited is equipped with a 6-cylinder 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that can deliver a maximum of 180 horsepower at 5,500 RPM and 195 pound-feet of torque at 1,500 to 4,500 RPM. ۔ All front-wheel-drive functions and gearbox options available for painting are the same.
A very bold sonata in 2021 with an exciting sports coupe panel. 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited Launched at a high price, this four-door sedan turned into a coupe design. The design of the sonata is excellent, from the hood to the instant tail styling. The glossy black grille enhances its beauty, and the beautiful LED headlights attract everyone’s attention.
The interior of the Hyundai Sonata 2021 is also very handsome, not only providing you with the most advanced technology but also providing a large cabin. The rear seats are now equipped with more space and can accommodate 16 cubic feet of cargo, enough to hold enough luggage. The interior design uses high-quality materials throughout the cabin to complete the overall design. The infotainment panel includes an 8-inch touch screen that can be attached to a smartphone and a 12.3-inch digital instrument panel that provides driver information.